Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment 2020 – Specialist, Hospital Administrator
Specialist, Hospital Administrator(Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment 2020)
|No Of Vacancies||
|Salary||Rs. 32,900 – Rs. 58,000/-Per Month|
|Age||Maximum age as on 30/11/2020: 41 years|
|Address||Deputy General Manager (PL-RECTT & GEN), Block “E”, Ground Floor, Administration Building, Rourkela Steel Plant, Rourkela – 769 011 (ODISHA)|
1. Ispat General Hospital, Rourkela a premier hospital of the eastern region with 600 beds is equipped with the state of the art equipment and wide-ranging facilities like CT scan, MRI, Neuro-Surgery, Neonatology, Nuclear Medicine, ICU, Burn Centre etc. The hospital with an excellent record of care, concern and commitment provides ample opportunities to the medical professionals for enhancing their knowledge, expertise and experience. The hospital has also been imparting postgraduate training (DNB) to medical professionals
2. Rourkela Steel Plant, as a part of its continuous commitment and effort to improve the quality of life of its employees needs following professionals to strengthen the existing team in its Medical Department.
3. Specialist (E-3) Anaesthesia-1, Dental-1, Dermatology-2 General Surgery-5, General Medicine-5, Microbiology O&G-2, Ophthalmology-1, Orthopaedics-2 Paediatrics-1, Pathology-1 Pulmonary Medicine Psychiatry-1, Radiology-1, Transfusion Medicine Emergency Medicine-1
4. Post: Specialist (E-3): MD/MS/DNB/MDS in Anaesthesia / Dental / Dermatology/ General Surgery / General Medicine / Microbiology / O&G/ Ophthalmology / Orthopaedics / Paediatrics / Pathology / Pulmonary Medicine / Psychiatry / Radiology from a university/ institute recognized by Medical Council of India/ National Board of Examination. Minimum 03 years post qualification experience in the relevant discipline after MD/MS/DNB/MDS
5. Specialist (E-3) (Transfusion Medicine): MD/DNB in Transfusion Medicine / Pathology from a university/institute recognized by Medical Council of India/ National Board of Examination. Minimum 03 years post qualification experience in preparation of Blood components after MD/DNB.
6. Specialist (E-3) (Emergency Medicine): MD/MS/DNB in Emergency Medicine / General Medicine/ General Surgery from a university/institute recognized by Medical Council of India/ National Board of Examination. Minimum 03 years post qualification experience in Critical Care Unit/ICU/ Casualty after MD/MS/ DNB.
7. Candidates selected for the post of Specialist (E-3) / Hospital Administrator (E-3) shall be considered for regular employment in E-3 grade in the Scale of Pay of Rs. 32900-3%-58000/- (Pay scale under revision w.e.f. 01/01/2017).
8. Hospital Administrator (E-3): MBBS with Post Graduate Degree in Hospital Administration (MHA) from a university/institute recognized by Medical Council of India/ National Board of Examination. Minimum 03 years post qualification experience in Hospital Administration after MHA
|How To Apply||i) Eligible and interested candidates should submit their duly filled in application as per the prescribed APPLICATION FORMAT given at ANNEXURE-I, neatly typed or printed in capital letter on a plain paper of A4 size, furnishing details. The application format can also be downloaded from the Company’s website www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers” with url as http://sailcareers.com.
ii) One recent coloured passport size photograph of the candidate must be pasted at the space provided on the application form with full signature on the photograph.
iii) Candidates must submit the self attested photocopies of the following certificates and mark sheets with the application form, showing the proof of :
(iii) Candidate must write his/her name as it appears in the Matriculation certificate or equivalent examination. In case of change of name at a later stage, necessary documentary proof to be submitted at the time of interview.
(iv) Category (General/SC/ST/OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS/PWD/ESM) once declared in the application cannot be changed and no benefit of other category will be subsequently admissible.
(v) Incomplete application, application without photograph & signature / application without application fee / application not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected. No communication in this regard will be entertained from the applicant. The decision of SAIL, RSP in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, issue of call letters will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in his connection.
a) Eligible candidates will be required to appear interview for the posts of Specialist (E-3) and Hospital Administrator (E-3).
|Official Website||Click Here|