REC Transmission Projects Company Limited Recruitment 2020 – Associate
Associate(REC Transmission Projects Company Limited Recruitment 2020)
|No Of Vacancies||
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 – Rs. 50,000/-Per Month|
|Age||Maximum 62 years|
1.Qualification, Experience: Graduate with 20 years to 30 years of experience preferably. Retired Officials from Central Govt. / State Govt./ CPSUs/ Autonomous body. Equivalent to Level 6 to Level 8 as the 7th Pay Commission with experience in Forest/ RoW Clearance.
2.Post Qualification Experience: Preparation of Right of Way (RoW) forest clearance and Crop & tree compensation issues. Proposals liasoning with various Authorities for resolution of issuing in getting RoW approval forest clearance.
|How To Apply||1. Interested candidates may send their application in the prescribed format by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 07/11/2020 up to 18:00 Hrs.
2. Candidates must attach along with the application form self-attested copies of proof of age, qualification, post qualification working experience and a copy of Service Certificate from the last employer indicating the Post, Basic Pay and Pay Scale last held by them.
3. Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need to apply. RECTPCL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
4. Incomplete, unsigned applications or applications in any other format or not accompanied by documents / certificates in support of age, experience and service certificate etc. will not be considered and will be summarily rejected.
5. Important Dates:
a. Date of Release of Advertisement: 06/10/2020
b. Last Date of submission of application in the prescribed format (Email Only): 07/11/2020 (Upto 18.00 Hrs)
1. Selection process will consist of Personal Interview / Interaction before the Selection Committee at New Delhi, Leh or through Digital Media. RECTPCL will undertake a preliminary screening of the applications for preparing, if necessary, a shortlist of eligible applicants to be called for PI and decision of RETPCL in this regard shall be final. Thus, merely fulfilling the requirement laid down in the detailed advertisement would not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for Personal Interview/Interaction.
2. The details regarding the time, date and address of the venue for the PI/Interview will be intimated to the shortlisted eligible applicants through email or through contact number furnished by the candidate in the application form.
3. Applicants called for test/interview shall have the option to write/speak/ answer in Hindi/ English.
|Official Website||Click Here|