PPSC Recruitment 2020:Principal-Apply Now
Principal(PPSC Recruitment 2020)
|No Of Vacancies||
Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Garden, Patiala- 147001
|Age||Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01-2020.|
|Application Fee||Online Application charges Rs. 500/-|
|Qualification||. Qualification: Should have passed Master’s Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Engineering in any
stream from a recognized university or institution:
(i) with minimum fifty per cent (50%) marks in the case of persons from General Category; and(ii) with minimum forty-five per cent (45%) marks in the case of persons from the Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes, other Backward Classes, Backward Classes or Physically Handicapped category.
2. Should have passed Degree of Bachelor of Education from a recognized university or institution except in case of persons holding the posts of Vocational Masters or Vocational Lecturer or Computer Masters or Computer Faculty Teachers and
3. Should possess teaching experience for a minimum period of three years on the post of a teacher in any Government School under the control of the Director (Means Director of Public Instructions, Punjab)
4. Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
5. Pay scale: 15600-39100+6600 Grade Pay (See detail in “General Information for the Candidates” regarding drawing the Pay during the probation period.)
6. Name of Category Online: Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only. Application charges: Rs. 500/-
7. Examination: Rs. 625/, Fee Total: 1125/-
8. Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only Rs. 500/- No Fee to be paid total: 500/-
1. Competitive Examination for selection: (a) The Commission hold the Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Principals tentatively in May, 2020. The exact date of exam may be decided and intimated later keeping in view the public health safety issues. The procedure for Competitive Examination for selection of candidates for the post of Principals in the Department of School Education, Punjab is in following sequence:
2. (b) There will be a written test of 300 marks (120 questions of 2.5 marks each) and an interview of 40 marks as per following details
3. Final result shall be prepared on the basis of the grand total of the marks obtained by the Candidates in the Written Competitive Examination and the Interview
4. The marks of written competitive examination obtained by the candidates or cut off marks for interview will not be disclosed at the time of short listing the candidates for interview, to avoid the same influencing the interview panel. However the complete details of written marks and interview marks will be available on the website of Commission after compiling the final result.
|How To Apply||1. The candidates can Only apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Commission http://ppsc.gov.in No other mode of application will be accepted.
2. To make new registration for applying for the post. Last Date: 30/04/2020 By 11:59:00 PM
3. To deposit the Application fees by system generated Bank Challan Form.Last Date; 07/05/2020 [ During Banking Hours]
4. The Commission shall hold Competitive Examinations for recruitment to these posts tentatively in May 2020, details of which can be seen in Para 6,7 and 8 of “General information For the Candidates” of each post available on the website http://ppsc.gov.in The exact date of exam may be decided and intimated later keeping in view the public health safety issues.
5. The candidates MUST possess the requisite qualification/experience before or by 31/05/2020.(Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2020)
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|More Information||Click Here|