JPSC Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer-Apply Now
Medical Officer(JPSC Recruitment 2020)
|No Of Vacancies||
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/-Per Month|
35 – 40 years.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Ranchi
|Qualification||M.B.B.S. From Medical College recognized by medical council of India and recognized by State Govt.|
|Selection Procedure||Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview|
|How To Apply||First go to the JPSC’s website: www.jpsc.gov.in then click on Online Application tab and after that, click on the link for the concerned online application. The link will redirect to the first page of online application form.Note: Please read the advertisement carefully before applying for the advertised post and ensure your eligibility and other conditions before online application.
For new application- click on the “Click Here for New Registration” button and fill all your personal details required in online application.Press the “Submit” button after previewing your details.After submitting the online application a provisional registration number is generated for the reference of online application that will also be sent to you by SMS and E-mail for the first stage of completion. Please register with a valid mobile number and E-mail address to get the SMS and E-mail. All the further communication will be done by JPSC on the registered mobile number and E-mail address. After submitting your personal details and educational details you need to upload scanned copy of recent passport size coloured photograph and signature in running hand.Last date of registration08th May 2020 , 11:45 PM .Last date of depositing examination fee 11th May 2020 , 11:45 PM
Important Instructions :
1. E-mail ID and mobile number which must be valid . Under no circumstances, he / she should share /mention registration no. to any other person. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should create his / her new email ID before applying Online application.
2. Ensure that you possess the minimum qualification and fullfill all conditions / criteria for the post applied on or before the closing date of Registration.
3. Before applying a candidate is required to have a scanned (digital) image of his / her Photograph and Signature as per the specifications given on the website.
4. Before submitting the application form, the candidates are directed to go through the page very carefully about data entered by them. After being satisfied that all the entries are correct then only they should submit the application. Once the application is submitted, no change in data will be entertained/permitted.
5. After completing Basic Registration and filling up personal details with Photograph and Signature, the candidates need to re-login on the next working day after 12:00 noon to complete payment process. The payment process cannot be done on same day of registration.
6. The candidates have been requested to Login again once payment made using SBI Collect, after one day to download the Registration Slip for future references.
|Apply Online||Click Here|