Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – Soldier Tradesmen Vacancies – Apply Now
Soldier Tradesmen(Indian Army Recruitment 2020)
|No Of Vacancies||
|Address||Chandigarh, Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, & Panchkula|
Soldier Tradesmen (10th Pass) (Chef Community, Dresser (U), Steward, Washerman, Tailor & Support Staff (Equipment Repairer)
Soldier Tradesmen (8th Pass) (House Keeper):
|How To Apply||Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts of Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Panchkula and Chandigarh (UT) of Haryana from 02 Dec 2020 to 12 Dec 2020 at Rao Tula Ram Stadium, Rewari (Haryana) for Soldier Tradesmen category. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 03 Oct 2020 to 16 Nov 2020. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 17 Nov 2020 onwards. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.|
1. Physical Fitness Test (At Rally site)
2. Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
3. Medical Test
4. Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
|Important Instructions||1. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water Administration. with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
2. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
3. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to any one for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
4. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
5. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
6. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
|Official Website||Click Here|