IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2020:Post Doctoral Fellowship-Apply Now
Post Doctoral Fellowship(IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2020)
|No Of Vacancies||
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, NH 65, Surpura Bypass Rd, Karwar, Rajasthan 342037
|Age||Applicants for the Post-Doctoral Fellowship shall be less than 35 years of age, relaxable by 5 years for women and reserved category applicants.|
1. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals, with consistently good academic record and interdisciplinary research potential, for 12 full-time Institute Post-Doctoral Fellowships (PDFs) to carryout research in the following areas at the Institute:
2. These are temporary research positions which may be offered to those who seek to choose research as a profession. The research work during the Post-Doctoral period is encouraged to be in interdisciplinary areas of mutual interest to both the Post-Doctoral Fellows and the Institute.
Post-Doctoral Fellows are expected to further enhance the interdisciplinary research culture at the Institute.
3. Applicant’s Eligibility: Candidates with a Ph.D. degree in appropriate discipline, with consistently good academic record throughout 10th to Ph.D. with at least First Class Degree throughout, can apply for the Institute Post-Doctoral Fellowship positions, within five years of award of the Ph.D. program.
4. Duration: The duration of the fellowship is initially for a period of 2 years, extendable for a further period of one more year based on the progress of the Post-Doctoral Fellow, and the recommendation of the Mentor Faculty Member and approval by a duly constituted committee for the purpose.
5. Fellowship Grant: Post-Doctoral Fellow shall be paid a fellowship amount of Rs. 40,000/- per month. If available, suitable on-campus accommodation may be provided as per IIT Jodhpur norms. Alternatively, each fellow shall be paid House Rent Allowance of Rs. 8,000 per month.
6. Other Benefits: (a) Contingency Grant A contingency grant of Rs.1,00,000 per annum will be provided to the Post-Doctoral Fellow towards for research equipment, consumable and contingency. The Fellow may use only upto 25% of the contingency grant for attending National or International Conference/Workshop (b) Medical benefits/Insurance Outpatient Medical benefits and limited Insurance will be provided for coverage.
7. Termination: If the Post-Doctoral Fellow wishes to leave the program before the end of the tenure, he/she can do so with prior consent of the PAC and by giving one month’s notice. The Fellowship may be terminated by the Institute, if the performance/conduct of the Fellow is unsatisfactory, by giving one month’s notice to the Fellow.
|Selection Procedure||1. Selection will be based on the need in certain areas within the listed disciplines. Also, applicants with exceptionally meritorious academic background with background in any area of disciplines other than the disciplines listed, may send their applications for active consideration
2. Shortlisted applicants from within India have to give presentation and Interview in person and person from outside India may give their presentation and interview through Video Conferencing/Web based application
|How To Apply||1. The interested candidates are required to apply only through ONLINE. For submitting the application form through the online process, please visit Institute’s website: (www.iitj.ac.in:8080/OA_REC_ACADEMIC). After submission of application a PDF of the completed form will be generated. The applicants are required to sign it and send it along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents by post to IIT Jodhpur(Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2020)|
|Apply Online||Click Here|