APSC Recruitment 2020 – Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancies-Apply Now
Motor Vehicle Inspector(APSC Recruitment 2020)
|No Of Vacancies||
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 – Rs. 97,000/-Per Month|
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable
1.Eligibility Criteria: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the Application Form. OR The candidate must produce valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the Application Form.
2. Minimum Essential Qualification: All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in this advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess, at least the essential qualifications laid down for this post. No queries will be entertained related to the eligibility criteria by the Commission. H.S.S.L.C. with 3 (three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institute of Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India and also duly recognised by AICTE.
3. Physical Fitness: A candidate should have sound health, both mentally & physically and should be free from any organic defect bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties. A candidate is required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
1. Document details submitted in the online application form will be verified at the time of Personal Viva-Voce Interview
2. The candidates before applying for the post(s)/service(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. Their admission at all the stages of selection in which they are admitted by the Commission will be purely provisional and under scrutiny, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification, at any time or any stage before or after the Preliminary Examination/Screening Examination or/and Main/Written Examination and Interview Test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the post(s)/service(s) will be cancelled by the Commission.
3. The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence,Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview.
4. The selection procedure will be notified later on followed by issuing corrigendum/addendum, if required. The commission will decide the provision for selection in respect of any post/posts or service/ services considering the status, cadre and grade or the number of applications received for the advertised post/posts or service/ services.
5. The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website (www.apsc.nic.in) showing grounds of rejection in due course.
|How To Apply||1. Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
2. Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
3. Candidates Are Advised To Register With Valid And Active E-mail Address In The Online Application, As All Correspondence Will Be Made Through E-mail By The Commission. Interview Schedule And Requirements With Regard To Copies Of Certifcates To Be Submitted In Respect Of Claims Made In The Online Application ,will Be Intimated To The Candidates Through The Website Of The Commission In Due Course Of Time.
4. After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials.
5. After login, applicant will be able to see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’.6. The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for the advertisement. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
7. Online Application Form is available in English and Assamese Language but it can only be filled in English Language. Applicant can click on ‘Apply’ to fill up the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|